Monday, February 15, 2010

Yeah, OK

I think what my problem is, is that I just don't know how to start. Or really, where to start, on one of these. Then once I start, how do I keep it going. I have so much to say, about anything really. I can be a very opinonated gal, but does it really matter? Do people just blog over little bits of their lives? Over the exciting parts? Pondering moments? All of the above maybe. Well, I'm not sure anyone would be interested in reading about my life, but maybe it would be fun to put it into something to look back at anyways. I need to be more disciplined about writing little things down everyday, think of how fun it will be to reread in one, five, 10 years from now! Nothing exciting goes on, but Zander's little precious moments would be forever kept. I should have started doing this a long, long time ago...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The wonderful thing about blogging is that you can write about whatever you want. Whether it's something huge, or just a random thought you had. You should definitely keep up with it. People will read it, but you should do it mostly for yourself. I really admire your strength and dedication to being such a good mommy!