Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm...

People that see a woman with a stroller in the rain and not stopping to let her cross at the crosswalk but I had no problems when I was pregnant, rain or no rain.

Parents believing the negative things their 2 year old is telling them (Mary hit me, which didn't happen) and not actually listening to what they really need or want (shaking head no when offered to eat, then forcing them to sit and eat) My job is fun =P

Running into someone you briefly knew a year later, and he still remembers your son's name and yours. (Though Zander is pretty different, as is mine, and that could be why)

Drivers slamming on their brakes when they see a cop.

And my favorite: If he cheated on me with you, why would you think he'd be faithful to you?

No comments: