Monday, February 22, 2010

Alrighty, I'm a tired momma...

Wow, sleep...did I? I'm not even sure. Zander was up several times last night. Not sure the first few times around 10:30pm (when I finally got INTO bed). Then a cough woke him up, and I could tell he was stuffy around midnight. I was so tired I brought him to my bed for a bit. He finally fell asleep and I put him back into his bed around 1am. He woke back up coughing/stuffy nose at 2am. I brought him back and he just kept talking, sitting up, crawling around, kicking his legs. He was WIRED. I could only laugh. But he was itchy also, scratching his hands pretty badly. So I creamed him up and told him, sorry dude, but I need to sleep for a little bit, you'll just have to talk and move around in your bed. I'm not sure I ever really fell asleep after that. I kept hearing him talking. It was kind of funny. Then when my alarm went off at 4:30am I heard him talking again..lol. So I'm not sure he went back to sleep either. Wow, I am pretty tired. Thinking about hitting the bed shortly after Zander tonight and hoping for a more restful night. Suprisingly he was in a delightful mood all day and only took an hour nap. I'm shocked, usually he's a little grumpy with not enough sleep =P

2 comments:

Only A Girl said...

Caitlin went through a phase of waking up at night (again) when she was around his age.... she sleeps through the night again now, thankfully! I was exhausted for quite a while!

Rainchick said...

Yeah, he was doing so good at sleeping at night, then I'm not sure what happened. Glad to hear it's not just him though. I swear, I'm more tired now getting up once or twice than I was when he was a baby and nursing every four hours, lol.