Sunday, August 16, 2009

Starting fresh

I'm about to become 30. I have a one year old little boy. I am currently seeking a divorce and my husband has been gone for one full year. He has not seen his son during that whole entire time, nor has he supported him in any way. I work an hour away from where I live, but I get to bring my son with me (I work at an Infant/Toddler Day care center). I have amazing family support. I have no interest in dating. My parents helped me buy my own house. My car is having issues and needed a lot of repair this year. This is my life in a nutshell and this is the HAPPIEST I have ever been! My son is my world, I barely make ends meet, but I do it! I have a wonderful job that I enjoy going to (well, most days). I have gotten to see all my son's firsts. I can't imagine my life any other way. My husband walking out on us to go live with his girlfriend he found while I was pregnant was the best thing he could have done for us. But that will be another blog when I actually feel like giving myself time to complain about the past. I'm a different person since becoming pregnant and having a baby. A more possitve, less worrisome, more optomistic, happy person. I smile several times on a daily basis. I've found myself, and that was something my husband wouldn't let me do. And this picture is what I get to see on my drive to work. I'm one lucky gal.

No comments: