Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting Healthy

Ok, it's about time! I'm finally very commited to eating healthier and exercising EVERY day. I'm still down from pre-pregnacy weight by 10 pounds (I was plump). But as the nursing slowed, my eating didn't and habbits started getting bad and now I've gained 15 pounds from all I'd lost right after my son was born, a YEAR ago! So, starting today, eating healthier, exercising daily, and cutting back from sugar!!!!! I can do this! I feed my son only healthy things, it's time for me to do the same! I'm even going to keep track of my waist, hips, and thigh mesurments. I have a great online tool from the company I work for. LET'S DO THIS!!

2 comments:

Only A Girl said...

How's it going??? You need to post!

Rainchick said...

I know, I'm so bad about it. haha. And it's going ok. i'll have to tell you the whole story sometime...0MG