Sunday, March 07, 2010

A Productive Day

Today was a productive day. The house is clean, well, of course not! =P But Zander had a blast playing out on the porch and even decided to through some things down the stairs. I really need to get the screen I want around the porch so that can't happen. He masted getting onto the chairs and found some ants. Oh he was so excited about the ants crawling on his hands. It was pretty comical to see. He started yelling excitedly for me. We made banana bread. And by "we" I mean I shooed him out of the kitchen anytime I had to open the oven, and he just played with his toys. He couldn't wait to eat it though, it came out alright, a little dry, but good nonetheless. He helped load the dryer and tried to throw things, anything, into the washer. We danced around the house and had a tickle war. We went for a walk to get our groceries and stopped by McDonalds because they have Star Wars toys in their Happy Meal =) He even helped me try to fix the old computer. And by help I mean that he climbed on the chair (such a new achievement for him) and started to push the buttons on the keyboard and move the mouse around trying to get it to work, lol. We had a little struggle about who could push what =P This is my idea of a productive day...


No comments: